Monday, July 9, 2007
Poem I created during Biology Lesson! But I did pay attention okay. I was multi-tasking =)Ode to UK
Historical buildings and neatly cut grass,
Why am I back in Singapore so fast?
I miss the guys, the shopping, the trees,
I miss the cold, strong, miserable breeze.
Taking a walk down London Lane,
Waving at guys from our window pane.
So much to see and so much to do,
UK, Oh UK, I love you too.
Pizza hut, fish and chips, plus gingerbread,
All the English Accents have messed with my head.
Dove Cottage, Rydal Mount, the house of Brontë,
If only forgetting UK was so easeh (easy).
So now I'm back in this hot humid land,
Missing the hotties and the Buckingham band.
If I had the chance, I so would go back,
Without the colours of UK, my world is so black.
Lol i know its a pretty crap poem. Hope u had a good time laughing at it lol