Wednesday, July 4, 2007
UK!
Okay, so today I'm just going to talk about school! I couldn't concentrate in school today, most of us couldn't. =(Anyways, the UK people did a presentation today! I didn't know that they had applied to like come on this trip to Singapore! They were really funny and their presentation was pretty good! Haha what made it funnier was that we were like sitting behind them, as in directly behind them and like all of were, you know, doing what we always do, laughing and making faces at each other. The UK people are so cute!! And they are pretty smart too, I mean 14people out of 70plus applicants! They were CHOSEN! THEY WERE THE CHOSEN ONES! That's really hard man. Good for them!
They remind me so much of UK. Now I feel like I just came back yesterday.
Ohno! There's Emath common test tomorrow, as well as a meeting on UK presentation, as well as remedial, as well as English tuition in British Council which will AGAIN remind me of UK.