Thursday, June 21, 2007
Im back!

Okay, so I created this blog specially... Especially for that Literature England trip in June..June11th to 20th. Reasons because...:

1) I miss England terribly. As in really really terribly.
2) I miss Edinburgh and I'm sure my lit pals feel the same way cuz after we left Edinburgh i heard more than 20 " I miss Ehdinbrahh!!!" wails from them. Including me.
3) I was so damned emo today. Kept sitting motionless and crying. LOL. yes! Then my dad was driving us around orchard area or something..cuz he's moving to a new office and we had to help move stuff over to the new office and everytime I saw a caucasian, or saw something with the word England in it, or anything related to it, I got so bloody sad and started crying lol. Then after unpacking we were walking on the road and I saw Starbucks and I became sad all over again. And then my dad had to on some BBC radio channel in the car and then I think u know what happened.
4) I constantly felt like doing nothing cuz I was sick of Singapore.


Anyways, the only interesting thing that happened since I left Singapore is that dengue is on the rise. Which is not very interesting but interesting enough for such a small island. Okay so this will be my post today. There will be posts on my days in England soon! Though i doubt anyone will read it. =)


Stephanie thought hard on 8:12 AM.