Friday, June 29, 2007
1st Day


Yay! Finally got my tagboard set up and the drawing board thingy and the music!! Kewll...=)


Aniways, okay now I'm officially starting on my blog entries on da trip to UK!! WhooWhee!!

So I had all these entries crammed up in this notebook but most of my entries don't really mention the places I went to cuz I couldn't remember them the time I wrote it down. But I think I can remember vaguely some details. Words in bold were not written in diary.


Tuesday 2.05am 12/06/07


On the plane bored as hell. Apparently British Airways isn't a very good entertainment provider. There are hardly any decent bands categorised under "music cds: rock and pop". So I just picked the only artist to listen to...Take That-Beautiful World. There's like 10hours and 17minutes of flight time remaining and counting..I think I'm going to get jet lag. What bloody pisses me off is the white guy seated infront of me. He keeps pushing his chair back. Think I don't need space??!! When he leaned back the whole chair came falling back and the screen(which is situated on the back of his chair) came so close to my face! My eyes! I'm already suffering from myopia! Whatthehell is he trying to do? Think he own the whole plane?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Anyways all through the flight I had to sit with the screen like 2inches away from my face and I couldn't even eat my food properly because when I bent down to put the food in my mouth my head knocked into his chair. So irritating! Don't believe ask Jolene and Meiyan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The only good thing is that I'm seated next to the window. Oh no! Turbulence. (I was writing halfway when the plane started shaking) On my right is Jolene, on her right Meiyan. In front of me is the stupid guy, on his right is Ying Qian. The food was okay. Pretty filling I must say. I chose chicken with pasta (pastas a bit salty) and there was water (Gleneagles Scottish Natural Mineral Water) Lol. Excellent stuff. And the little coke cans are uber cute too!! You should have seen it. Yeah so there was also Time Out, Bread with butter. Salad. Pudding with some sauce. Lol and I dropped my spoon on the floor so I had to eat everything with fork and knife.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


6.05am.


Writing in the dark. Can't see nothing. (You should have seen my handwriting, it was so horrible) Currenly in Mashbad. Where the hell is that? Omg seriously I can't see what I'm writing. Temperature: -39degrees celcius. Brr..It's freezing. Altitude 10668m.Headwind 66km/h. Apparently there's still Istanbul to go and some other foreign country before reaching.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Okay, so that's all the stuff in the plane! Toodles!..






Stephanie thought hard on 6:55 AM.