Wednesday, June 27, 2007
=(
Damn now some UK students are coming to our school and we can't meet them. Argh.. I know all of us, the AFs especially are dying to meet them. We go to UK and we don't get to socialise because we don't get to go to a school. And then now a school is coming to us and we still don't get to socialise. The opportunity is given to the sec1s, sec2s, and sec3s, but us? The sec4s, the seniors, our final year in the school with each other and we're being shoved away.I know, I know. It's Olevel year and we have to study. Whoopee.
Okay, I get it.
You know, it's fine with me. I don't care you know? I don't care. It doesn't affect me. This will not make me sad. Okay, I am absolutely in control of my emotions.
I LOVE studying! Studying is cool! Who cares about a bunch of UK students? huh?? I don't care.
Dammit