Sunday, July 1, 2007
Happy Sad, Happy Sad, Bye past


My family keeps scolding me cuz I keep thinking bout UK. I'm like UK this, UK that. I'm like " I MISS UK!", or like "Oh that reminds me of UK", or " I saw that in UK" or even "It's nicer in UK". My life, is turning into a big mess because of UK. Like two letters in my brain. UK UK UK! Never been this mad about a country before. But I know it's not good to dwell on the past.

Well anywayyss today I watched 11oclock Channel U news and I saw reports of bombings in the UK. But I can't remember where? Was it in London or Glasgow? Somewhere in Scotland? Don't know anyways, the only thing I'm glad I'm back in Singapore is because of that. I'd rather look at boring people and get fried up in Singapore than get blown up in smithereens in UK.=)
Er so now it's like 12.05am singapore time, 5.05pm UK time. Guess what? My watch hasn't been set back to SG time. =) Arghhh.. So jealous. I keep thinking that tomorrow the monitor and monitresses of sec1 sec2 and sec3 classes and councillors get to tour Singapore with the UK students tomorrow! Lucky them! Okay so enough of the rant, on to the diary entries!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday 12/06/07 7.35am( England)










We were way ahead of schedule today. So we went to this eating place with lots of bus drivers/drivers hanging around. Most of em' smoking. Like everyone smokes huh? Anyways, some were good looking and some were not so good looking. But Eunice commented that their eyes were nice. So true. =)
I dared Jolene to wave to a random hot guy on the street and see if he waves back. Haha. But I don't think she'll ever do it. (She didn't. She's content with staring) It doesn't feel very "London-ey" here. It looks like Malaysia? Sometimes. The weather is like Genting. Okay. Nothing to write. Awww..... now everybody is talking about Danny! The air steward. They think he's so cute but they don't know his name! Except me! HAHA.


OMGOMGOMG! I forgot! There was this totally hot guy in the plane infront, infront, infront, infront of us!! (Jolene and Meiyan kept looking at him when he stood up. Which was, pretty often.) And there was this uber cute baby with sky blue eyes somewhere to the right. SO ADORABLE!!!!!!! And... a hot guy behind me
too!!!!!!!! OMG!! And I was apparently oblivious of his hotness since I didn't even know until the plane stopped and we needed to get out of the plane and I stood up and turned around and I was like "WOAH" inside you know. And we were like staring at each other for like 3seconds. =.=.. Nice eyes btw.






Oh and he's from Australia! Kewll..He kept talking so I know he's aussie from his accent. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











SHOES!


Stephanie thought hard on 9:01 AM.