Friday, July 6, 2007
Its picture time!






(The words on the banner is not very clear. But basically it says" WELCOME.Staff and Students of Archbishop Tenison's Church of England High School, UK. 1July-7July 2007)






So, the UK people who went to my school are leaving tomorrow i think..=( Anyways, they are from Archbishop Tenison and here are some pictures of them! I know I look totally horrible I always look horrible in pictures. It was like after school and I was tired and everything so I look even more gross. And in one picture my hair was like everywhere because of the wind. lol but whatever anyways here they are!:











Left to right: Jolene, Eunice, Maria, Me, Grace and above her, James












A really blur picture. Weepeng took it! Rarrhh lol. Left to right : Grace, Phoebe, James, Me













Left to right : Martin, Me



















Left to right : Charlie, Me, Gordon (my hair makes me look like I was in a tornado a second ago)














Left to right: Jon, Me (ohmytian i look so black and gross)


















Side profile of Jon














Shumin and I looking so ridiculously retarded in front of the mirror


Stephanie thought hard on 4:30 AM.