Monday, July 16, 2007
Whee!!!!!

HAHa soo, the AsianFreaks went for an outing on Friday to watch Harry Potter! But I didn't think the movie was very nice because alot of parts were cut out..And anyways, for the most part I wasn't looking at the lead actors or actresses but the extras! Cuz there were some totally hot extras in the movie you should have seen em...

LOL. And all of us had our personal favourites, Like Weepeng and Germaine wanted Fred and George (yeah they are so tall and cute) and Meiyan wanted Ron, and I forgot what the others wanted but I wanted Cedrick! WOoooHH!!! lol when cho was looking at the mirror and his picture started moving and i was like ______________..wow.

Stop saying he's dead okay...he's still cute!

And I so totally want the Hogwarts robes and wands and stuff. SO COOL! and the scarfs and everything...











ROBES!!! haha i wanna be the extras! that would be soo cool. U get to carry wands and stuff and when something big is happening in the school like when theres a fight or when Umbridge is just walking around punishing students and stuff then u can like walk in the hallways and pretend ur one of the students... SO COOL! I heard they get 35pounds a day for this stuff. Haha they should just let ME do it. I'd do it for free! Provided they pay for my plane ticket!



And Scarfs!







Ohhh yes! I just thought of something! you know when harry goes to fight that dragon monster thing to retrieve the egg?? ( Details are kinda fuzzy) and he wears that cloak? I WANT THE CLOAK! Its like so ancient and magical and stuff...So english... you know??

So we had lotsa fun that day... and we took neoprints and stuff!

















YES! we went on friday the 13th!!Ooooo


EdinBRAAA!!


Yes...Good times, good times....=)


And, to add to all that madness!! WE saw this totally cute guy on the MRT!!!!! WOOOOH!! Model material!! We were like staring at him for quite some time.. When he was about to leave, (he knew we were taking his picture..it WAS kinda obvious...) he turned AND HE SMILED AT US!! OMGAWWWWWWWDD. I think we almost melted.


And many many thanks to Germaine who has excellent photography skills...We get to have a little piece of him! In a photograph I mean..does that sound right?? no?? Anyway, here it is!


WoooH!! sexehh!



Stephanie thought hard on 5:29 AM.